Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. The product idea is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or reviews for InventHelp product that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they participate in a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection avaiable for patent ideas purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.