Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to pitch an idea to a company good an idea you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or wongnyborg42.wordpress.com sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable maybe can.